Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Spring into Winter

the brands… skirt: AGB. sweater: Ann Taylor Loft. tights: Simply Vera.  booties: Guess.

DSCN1079 DSCN1078

DSCN1081 DSCN1083

It may have been a frost filled morning, but I was springy with my brightly colored scarf and rose petal appliqué coat.  Even my skirt had a layered detail that reminded me of rose petals!

The unfortunate thing about feeling springy in the winter is that I have yet to get in the holiday mood and my Christmas shopping is suffering because of it!  I’m going to be doing some baking this weekend, so hopefully that will help me start feeling festive.  If not, it will be empty boxes with bows to gift!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit!! The scarf with the sweater is beautiful, and I love that skirt!

~Courtney N.

Amber @ A Little Pink in the Cornfields said...

I love that coat!! Where did you get it?

Londyn said...

Thanks! The coat is Jessica Simpson and they had it at Dillards and Macy's last season.

Elegance Personified said...

Very cute outfit. Love your outter jacket. I love the sweater with the added interest of the pretty pinkish scarf which you have tied it in a sweet way. Love it. The scalloped skirt is cute too. I have one just like it and mine is red. =)