Thursday, December 15, 2011

Pot Luck Party–what a dish!

DSCN1089DSCN1086

I love cooking, I love eating, and I love Christmas – so what’s not to love about a holiday pot luck?  For some reason I suddenly feel the pressure of making a dish that is both fabulous and festive all the while wondering “What if no one likes it?”.  What drama over a silly little dish!  I finally gave up worrying about my dish and decided I’d have fun dressing like a saucy little dish instead.  Leopard = fabulous.  Red and green = festive.  Success!  Thank goodness the actual food dish I brought was successful as well.

DSCN1090

DSCN1091 DSCN1095

8 comments:

Teodora said...

Amazing mixing of patterns. I love the stripes in both the belt and sleeves!

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Eurasian said...

Where did you find such a cute jacket?

Carla said...

love love love the belt!!!

Becky Haltermon said...

Cute ensemble, miss!

Lindsey A. Turner said...

cool belt!

Lindsey Turner
http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

Elegance Personified said...

A Beautiful outfit spiced up with Christmasy Colors: Red & Green. After seeing your belt I now want a big, bold green belt, myself!

Pamela Ritche said...

Hi,

I read your blog and it was fantastic. I am conducting a site name:

AmericanBridals

Parfum said...

Simple, elegant & gorgeous!