Sunday, December 25, 2011

Holiday Dressing

the brands… dress: calvin klein.  faux fur scarf: limited.  metal belt: thrift.  shoes: quipid.  jacket: steve madden.

DSCN1135 DSCN1141

DSCN1139 DSCN1136 DSCN1140

It’s a very Merry Christmas today and I’m loving my winter white and berry red accent pieces for my holiday outing.  In my new coat, I feel wrapped up just like a new Christmas present!

With New Years right around the corner, my mind – like many I’m sure – is on the celebration of a year gone by and the beginning of a new one.  This year has been a year of transition and change for me, and I hope the coming year will be a year of embracing those changes and a year of personal growth and giving.  Ah yes, and let us not forget – a year of fabulous fashion!  Happy Holidays!

7 comments:

Lorena said...

Happy Holidays L!
You look as pretty as usual... hope you had a good one.

Cyn said...

You look fantastic. And the new coat looks gorgeous! Happy holidays to you!

Teodora said...

Love the dress!

Happy Holidays!

Teodora

Kimbunnii said...

Amazing coat, loving the booties too!

Carla said...

love the dress

Ashton Embley said...

Your outfit looks great on you.

High End Childrens Clothing

Elegance Personified said...

First of all Congratulations on a Fabulous, Stylish, Inspiring & Life-Altering year you have had in 2011 Londyn. Secondly I hope you had a great Christmas and if this outfit is any indication, you sure did. You look rather delightful. I love love this outfit head to toe. Dress is so chic, booties add some edge and your new coat is simply beautiful & classy. I also love the little faux fur scarf and you did a great job styling your hair. One of the top 3 Christmas outfits I have seen from bloggers, this year. Did you check out what I wore for XMas? I have been posting lots this December and will do more in the New Year.

Last but not least Happy New Year 2012 and please support my blog as I do yours. <3 Ada.