Sunday, December 18, 2011

Fire Engine Red

DSCN1035

DSCN1044 DSCN1034

A full colored suit can seem a bit… “I’m running for political office” to me.  However, one colorful suit piece I love!  And this bright red blazer from Express was just too good to pass up.  I tired it on in the store and not sure if I wanted to spend the $$ on it, I walked away from it.  After 3 days of thinking about it, I decided it was time to go back and get it.  I adore the button detail and it fits like a glove.  Well worth it.

4 comments:

Teodora said...

Oh, I love the Express Red Hot and it looks great on you. I tried the jacket as well but the fit was not good for me.

Check out my red outfit: http://www.teodoraslookbook.com/2011/12/holiday-party.html

Teodora

arterikasonia :) said...

cute necklace! :)

Elegance Personified said...

I love this red Express blazer Londyn and I am a sucker for double buttons, too. I also love your jewelry here. You went bold with your necklace & earrings.

Before I leave for today I am inviting you to My Blog because I have started over and I have several new outfits to show to you. You know how much I adore you. I appreciate your support please. Let me get My Blog Started Please!

Lorena said...

Well after 3 days.... in this holiday season you were lucky it was still there. It was meant to be :)