Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Color Mixing

DSCN1096

 

The brands… Top: The Limited.  Vest: Express.  Skirt: Ann Taylor.  Shoes: Steve Madden Luxe.

This was my Friday look last week and while everyone else was casually dressed, I felt like dressing up.  This deep green is still my fave color of the moment and it was fun to play with colors a bit by blending it with black and a soft purple-y brown.

Mixing colors is one of the easiest ways to bring new life to a wardrobe!  Pair something unexpected together and you may be surprised just how much you love it.

5 comments:

Eurasian said...

Just today I asked myself: what can I possibly wear with brown. I love it! I've been wearing black + one color forever, love to see new color combinations.

I had to revisit the color wheel today, because I feel clueless. Thank you for posting this!

Bonnie said...

Your skirt is just too cute. This is an outfit that I would wear to work. It's cute but still professional.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Pop Champagne said...

cute outfit, it looks so festive and I love your skirt!

Elegance Personified said...

I might have to do a real similar look since I have similar pieces. I really like that skirt and blouse together. I am not sure whether I'd prefer it more minus the short vest.

Paul said...

Looks great on you.