Thursday, December 8, 2011

Changing the Concept

DSCN0970

This was one of my casual weekend looks.  The top is actually a shirtdress /tunic-length top that I've had forever and never really worn.  Since purchasing it (thrift find!), I’ve been trying to wear with leggings, but never finding the look to be successful.  Finally, I gave up my initial concept, hiked it up and paired it with some basic blue jeans.  It worked!  How simple.

Sending love to all my fashionistas, and remember to check out BeKnown and leave a comment on the below post to enter for the giveaway!

makeup

4 comments:

Ceri said...

Love the outfit hun :)

http://www.curvyguru.blogspot.com/

xxx

Budget Chic said...

Hey Londyn,

Cute look hun, I love the studded top. Gives your outfit a nice edge!

Flashes of Style said...

You look adorable! <3

xoxo,

Bonnie

AsToldByTami said...

love that top!