Sunday, November 20, 2011

A dress for Twilight

the brands… dress: kardashian kollection. blazer: dkny. shoes: nine west.

DSCN0916 DSCN0914

DSCN0921

This weekend I indulged in the Twilight extravaganza.  Admittedly, I love the books and could easily spend a weekend curled up on my cozy couch with a cup of tea and a Twilight book.  As the next movie in the series just came out this weekend, of course I had to see it.  Thank goodness I have a group of girlfriend who are fans too!

In addition to the pleasure of watching Edward vs. Jacob, we also had dinner at a cute little restaurant in West Chester by the name of Aladdin’s Eatery.  I would definitely recommend it if you like middle eastern food (plus a lot of vegetarian options – great falafel!)

9344 Union Centre Blvd
West Chester, OH 45069
(513) 874-1302

www.aladdinseatery.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks cute and sassy and comfortable.

Calypso said...

Great outfit. I wore a pink faux fur vest with all black and it looked dynamite! Perfect for my Edward. That outfit was reserved for date night with my man.. but.. we didn't get our date night as planned and that vest was screaming to be worn and strutted. It did NOT disappoint. Anyways, wasn't Twilight AWESOME!! I was curious to see how they would fit so much content in a 2 hour script but they did a dynamite job!!

~Hurricane B~ said...

It came out on Weds, the 16th here in Belgium. Sooo we went and saw it that night. Man...I adored it. I really hope they do unrated/director cuts of this last film, as I heard before editing that it got the rating R. =) I think they did a good job taking the book and splitting it. I was worried about how they would do it and two and half hours was not too long. Of course I did not want it to end, but le sigh it had too. =)

You look much more cuter than I did to go see it though. lol. Love the earrings.

Londyn said...

Yes, it was totally awesome and YES I so need to see the unrated/uncut version!! ;)

~Hurricane B~ said...

Right? As nice as the back shot is...show some bum. Move over 14yr olds. =)

Elegance Personified said...

I love this maxi dress. I have a couple of breezy, black maxi dresses but yours is definitely unique, not typical. Looks great with those sandals too and I am sure it will take you far all winter long, especially during summer.

Lorena said...

Very pretty, I would have never thought it was from the Kardashian collection.