Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Where does the time go?

the brands… jacket: the limited.  skirt: ann taylor loft.  shoes: bcbg.

DSCN0631

DSCN0632 DSCN0635

I wore this outfit to a gathering of old colleagues.  It was fun to see so many friendly faces after so long and catch up on all that’s been going on in all of our lives.  It’s amazing to me how fast time goes by, and it seems to go by faster and faster every year.

I’ve been doing this blog now for several years too!  It can sometime feel like another thing on the to-do list, but it’s also been a great outlet and a fun way to share some of the daily things I enjoy – like fashion!

1 comment:

Elegance Personified said...

You looked lovely. That Limited blazer and Loft skirt look dazzling together. So chic and so put-together you are all the time. Ohh and I have been following you since the very beggining. In about 5 years or so you have blogged I have yet to miss any of your outfits. LOL

Congratulations My Friend!! Keep on Rocking Great Styles!!

Have a Great and Fun Weekend, Ada. =)