Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thank Goodness!

the brands… shirt: ny&co.  skirt: moda int’l.  boots: gianni bini.

DSCN0731 DSCN0730

Thank goodness; I’m finally feeling a bit more of myself today!  I worked a 15 hour day yesterday (yep 7am – 10pm), and you would think I’d be completely spent today, but for some reason I’m not.  I think after I have an extremely long and stressful day I give myself a bit more credit to take a break afterward.  While today was still crazy, I took the time this morning to put on clothing that I felt good in. I called in for my 7am meeting and didn’t go into the office until 8am.  I took a 20 min lunch break, turned off my computer and actually ate real food.  And I left the office at 4:30pm, went home and ate dinner with my fiancé.

It may not sound like a triumph to everyone, but it was for me!  Sometimes we all need a little reminder that life is about balance, and I can tell you I’m going to be doing some fabulous balancing this weekend – it’s called relaxing!!

5 comments:

Nav said...

Oh I agree with you totally. I have been cazy busy at work too and doing little things - like eating real lunch. Its refreshing to do so! good job, u looked fab today! :)

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

Amie in Pittsburgh PA said...

what type of job do you have?
Amie Pittsburgh PA

Healthy and Homemade said...

I love that skirt, it's gorgeous on you.

Kel Ward Photography said...

Pretty in pink! I love this entire outfit, from head to toe! You look gorgeous!

Elegance Personified said...

I love love this outfit and you are looking more like yourself this day. Love the skirt and love the blouse, together they look oh-so-chic!! The dark brown boots are nice too - a staple for Fall & Winter months. However I must say the outfit looks even more chic and more cozy once I see the beautiful baby pink coat and cute bright pink hat. WOW indeed!!