Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

the brands… ruffle oxford: express. skirt: forever XXI. boots: bakers. tights: simply vera.

DSCN0766

Happy Halloween!  It’s trick or treat time, but this year I didn’t dress up.  I hope that means I’m not in store for a trick!  I do have candy and I do feel just a little pirate-like in my boots…

Instead of the big costume party weekend, I stayed home and had a lazy weekend with the man.  It was so nice not to open my work laptop even once, and to just enjoy being home to catch up on those odds and ends.  I did also make what I considered my Halloween dip (since it’s orange and spicy!) – shredded chicken, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, blue cheese dressing, and frank’s hot sauce.  Bake it all together and dip in frito’s dippers and celery sticks.  Sounds so bad; tastes so good!

2 comments:

Kasmira said...

That skirt is super cute!

And I LOVE that dip! Can you bring some to my office today?

pure.vogue said...

love your shirt!

x

www.purelyvogue.blogspot.com