Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cat Woman

the brands… dress: forever XXI.  jacket: worthington.  shoes: moda.

DSCN0657

DSCN0651 

DSCN0652 DSCN0659

When I was 13 years old, I spotted comedian Sinbad in the Minneapolis airport. I grabbed my brother and we ran after him to rambunctiously request his autograph.  Who knows where that autograph is today, but this weekend I saw Sinbad again – this time in live comedian mode.  The Taft Theatre held the show, and it was wonderful.  I was definitely in need of some laughs, and the show did not disappoint!

7 comments:

questforfashionsense.com said...

SO COOL that you got to see Sinbad!!! (TWICE!) Great outfit, too - you look fierce!

Jodi said...

cute dress. it looks fantastic on you!! and I love the shoes as well as the pop of color in your bag!! I love animal prints too!!

hope all is well xoxo J

Boutique Girl said...

Love this look!
http://thingsaboutiqueownersees.blogspot.com/

Collette Osuna said...

Wowosers girl!! You look great in this animal print dress...LOVE it!


Statements In Fashion: A Funky Little Fashion Blog

Ears to the Feet said...

The leather jacket is always a perfect compliment. Love this look.

Ears to the Feet
"Where shoe shopping and thrifting come together!"
http://www.earstothefeet.com/

Lorena said...

Don't ever get rid of this dress.
It's gorgeous and fits like a glove.

Elegance Personified said...

Pow-wow. You look amazing in this fitted strapless cheetah dress. It is made to fit your body!