Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Weekend Luxury

the brands… 3/4 sleeve blazer: banana republic (plato’s closet find).  ruffle blouse and skirt: ann taylor loft.  shoes: nine west.  clutch: jessica simpson.

DSCN0453 DSCN0455

Still having some picture issues… arg!  Every other day I seem to go from good shot to fuzzy shot…  Sad smile  Also, I simply need better lighting!  Ah, the requirements of blogging.

DSCN0456 DSCN0462

DSCN0463

While this look could easily have been work attire, I actually wore this for a Cheesecake factory brunch outing with one of my fabulous girlfriends this weekend.  Yep, I ditched the laundry and piles of mail to go through and had a wonderful day of leisure.  If only all days were like that!

10 comments:

viviana said...

Felicidades tienes muy buen gusto, elegancia,moderna y guapa y muchas cosas soy tu nueva seguidora desde Tijuana baja California México

Carolyn said...

Oh, I love that top. What a nice, delicate print!

Teodora said...

Everyone deserves a break! I love your top and matching ring!

Teodora
Teodoraslookbook.com

BethieTheBoo said...

I have a similar problem with pictures and I think I have the same camera - I found adding an extra lamp off on the side helps!

Love the top - I have a similar one in pink and white!

wardrobeexperience said...

those sandals are just adorable... those are to die for :)

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Anusha Outfitter said...

hey, the pictures still look nice and i love that ruffled blouse!!!

Kish said...

The blouse is gorgeous...with and without the blazer! You are such a classy "dresser"!

Elegance Personified said...

Nice look. I saw someone purchase that skirt recently and I do like it but last time I was at my Loft didn't see this top, is it recent? I love your ring too and I have one identical style like that but mine is teal.

P.S. Love Cheesecake Factory.

Londyn said...

Thanks - the top is a bit older.

Eclectico said...

Cute shirt is all very romantic: D