Monday, September 26, 2011

Missoni Search

the brands… blazer: alfani.  top: cache.  pants: willi smith.  shoes: missoni.  necklace: lia sophia.

DSCN0582 DSCN0579

DSCN0585

DSCN0589

Like any good fashionista, I went to Target this month in search of Missoni goods.  Unfortunately, by time time I got there, there really wasn’t much selection and overall it was lackluster at best.  While clothing options weren’t a hit, I did find the last pair of 6.5 size Missoni patterned pumps.  Perfect for work or play!  All in all, it was well worth the Target search.

3 comments:

Nicole Arnold said...

I bought the same shoes! :)

eek said...

I got those too. I think they are perfect!

fashion1psychology said...

I love these, i got a fabulous shall from taget missoni line myself, well worth it. Looking great as always :)
www.fashion1psychology.wordpress.com