Thursday, September 15, 2011

Glitter me giddy

the brands… top: deb.  jeans: banana republic.  shoes: steve madden.  cuff: macy’s.  purse: versace.

DSCN0468 DSCN0471

I fell in love with this top as soon as I saw it, but wasn’t really sure how to wear it since it seemed to be designed to wear sans bra which I wasn’t really comfortable with… 

The first time I wore it with a hot pink bra and just rocked the SJP “exposed bra” look.  This time around, I just paired it with a bright cami.  Perfect for a weekend birthday outing!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

As always you have super color combinations!! cute top.. the back is amazing!!! have a great weekend!! xo Jodi

Elegance Personified said...

I love this top too. You are looking so sexy, so fine. The back detail is amazing and I would choose a fun bra and/or a cute cami to pair with it as well. But the accessories are divine. Loving me both the periwinkle suede pumps and the amazing Versace handbag.