Monday, September 12, 2011

Back to Reality

the brands… top: LOFT.  jean skirt: Merona.  plum tights: Macy’s.  hat: antique shop in MI.  scarf: H&M.  plum booties: Nine West.

DSCN0437

Basic tee and jean skirt go glam with a vintage fedora and colorful scarf!  Not only did these few accessories add interest to the outfit, but provided utilitarian warmth as well.

Basic  image Interesting

DSCN0432 DSCN0436 

DSCN0438 DSCN0444

I just returned from a vacation week in San Francisco, so having a day back in town to catch up on “normal life” errands was a necessary evil.  It turned into quite a lovely day after all and I’m as ready as I’ll ever be to join the working world again – maybe the fedora has magical powers…!

DSCN0256

DSCN0318 DSCN0319

DSCN0360

3 comments:

Twills said...

That's funny, I was in San Francisco two weeks ago as well. I froze there! Next time I'll be reminded to bring more sweaters and pants!

cALyPsO said...

Cute CUTE!!!
This inspired me to bring out the jean skirt and rock it!!

wardrobeexperience said...

wow, amazing tights and gorgeous booties. those are so great. - i love the more interesting version of this look.

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com