Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Structured Sassy

DSCF6624

I was completely inspired by Tedora’s fierce print ensemble this week and decided to re-make it into something that would work in my professional wardrobe.

Even a sassy sheer top can work for work if paired just right!  A structured vest and pencil skirt were the perfect options to tone down an otherwise flirty top.  Keeping the color blend classic helps in creating a chic work-wear look as well, so I stuck with the basics of red, black, and beige.

4 comments:

laura said...

I love that you added the waistcoat. You're sooo right, it adds much more structure and makes the outfit super profesh!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Jen S. said...

oooo I love your blouse.....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Kish said...

I am loving your style!

Elegance Personified said...

You look very professional and pulled together here, yet with a little zest by wearing that blouse. I have a very similar blouse and back 4 years ago I wore it very similarly (as you) with a black pencil skirt instead. I should post that picture in my blog for you to see. =)