Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Healing with Heels

the brands… cropped jacket: kenneth cole.  ruffle top: black house white market.  skirt: grace elements.  polka dot heels: ivanka trump. bow detail flats: banana republic.

DSCN0073 DSCN0075

DSCN0063 DSCN0068

With my healing back, but my passion for heels, I’ve started the habit of bringing flats to work every day (ok – I already somewhat did that… but even more now!).  Throughout the day I swapped between fabulous polka pot high heels and my cute little ballet flats.

2 comments:

LyddieGal said...

I love your ruffled top, it's so pretty with the cropped jacket.

Chic on the Cheap

Melissa said...

You look amazing! That purple is fantastic on you and I love the swingy skirt with the more unstructured jacket. The polka dot heels are fabulous but those flats are super sweet with the outfit too.

I hope your back starts feeling better soon!