Sunday, August 14, 2011

Birthday Girl!

the brands… dress: michael kors.  belt: gifted.  shoes: posh.  bracelet: forever XXI.

DSCF6666

It’s my birthday!!!  Yep, one year older but still feeling good.  I think it’s incredibly important to feel fabulous on your special day so this weekend I got all dolled up for an evening out with the man.  Spiked heels and all.

DSCF6658 DSCF6659

Don’t worry – I’m a bit behind on my posts, so I’ve had a week to heal my hurt back before wearing such a high heel.  Still, thank goodness we were sitting!!

DSCF6648

10 comments:

questforfashionsense.com said...

Happy Birthday! You look fabulous and your shoes are fierce!

Kasmira said...

Love the shoes and happy birthday youngun!

Steph B. said...

You look great! Happy birthday.

cALyPsO said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Those shoes are... AWESOME!!!

Eyeweardaily.com said...

Thank you for this article. I hope you write more articles soon, I will definataly share this.

Lorena said...

Happy late birthday !
You are looking marvelous :)
I hope many good things come your way !

Londyn said...

Thanks!!!

~Hurricane B~ said...

Those high heels are majorly fierce. Looks like killers too. I always wonder what her feet look like and if her back hurts from balancing all day.=) I hope you had the happiest of birthday's.

Elegance Personified said...

WOW those shoes and that dress are truly truly amazing, very modern, crisp and beautiful. I need to know links, store names and where you got them at, puuuhleeeeaseeee (and thank you.) Did you treat yourself for your birthday or what?

Londyn said...

Dress - Dillards. Shoes - gojane.com.

Yes, it was a great birthday.