Sunday, August 7, 2011

Babydoll Astronaut

DSCF6585 DSCF6587

I may be just days away from another birthday, but I’m still embracing the babydoll dress!  I love them; they are just so fun and sweet.  I figure I can still get away with them for a few more years.

DSCF6586 DSCF6589

I will admit that I changed into flats about halfway through the day since the man and I made a day trip to Wright Patterson Air Force Base Museum.  It was such a great day and amazing to learn more about our history.

DSCF6600

DSCF6605

DSCF6604

IMAG0485[1]

Look!  I’m an astronaut!

8 comments:

Bill said...

How was the museum? I made it out to Cleveland for 2 business trips, but they were for overnight service, so I was dead tired on the 2 Sundays that I could have visited. I also understand I had some distance to go to get there.

Londyn said...

It was really fun, but yes - a bit of a drive.

There was a ton to see and it was all very interesting. I'd definitely recommend the IMAX. I wouldn't recommend the cafe; get food before or after you visit.

laura said...

what an adorable dress! I love the stark contrast of the butterflies on the dress!
♥ laura

the blog of worldly delights

Anonymous said...

I love that dress! Very flattering on you! Don't worry about it being age appropriate or not. As long as you look good in something, I say go for it!

Vanessa said...

Sounds like a fun day! (love the space suit picture - super fun!) And that melon colored bag is the best!~

TheStyleKludger said...

I LOVE that bag! What is the style name?

~Hurricane B~ said...

pppssffft. " a few more years"..try several more few years. You take great care of yourself. Glad you had fun. That dress is a fun dress so seems right you had a good time in it.

Londyn said...

Thanks Hurrican B :)

The Style Kludger - it's Versace.