Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Fun

DSCF6543

I have no idea where I got this dress, but it’s another one of those easy summer staples.  Paired with a few cute accessories, it’s an outfit ensemble figured out in an easy 2 minutes!

DSCF6542

Event of the day was shopping with my mom, so comfortable shoes were a must.  Only 15 minutes into shopping and I quickly learned where I get my picky taste from.  I guess the apple really doesn’t fall far from the tree!  Thankfully, we were both able to find some great pieces and I’d definitely call it a shopping day success. 

In addition, I played interior designer and helped with some set up for my mom’s new house.  Now it I could just get all my ironing done… then I’d really be able to call myself productive!

5 comments:

Teodora said...

I hear what you say about comfortable shoes but I end up with some high heels anyway.

Teodora

~Hurricane B~ said...

Well being picky works...love the shoes!!

Healthy and Homemade said...

Really cute summer outfit! Love how you took a plain dress most people would just wear flip flops with and made it look chic.

Elegance Personified said...

Adorable outfit head to toe, 100% my style. I love the shoes, where are they from?

Londyn said...

Thanks! The shoes are from Alloy.