Saturday, July 9, 2011

So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodnight

56 57

58

This was my farewell outfit for my work goodbye gathering last week.  I’m changing jobs, and while staying in HR, am moving to a larger company and larger role.  It will be a challenge and a very different environment, but I’m excited and hope to do well.

In celebration of the job offer, I also purchased a new car so I’ll arrive in style Winking smile

car

In my new year’s declaration, I stated 2011 would be a year of transitions; let’s count them so far:

  1. hair cut (chopped of 6+ inches)
  2. got engaged!!!
  3. new car
  4. new job

I am so thankful and humbled by these blessings, and also very much looking forward to all that is to come – only half of the year is over!

10 comments:

Steph B. said...

Congrats on the new job! And those shoes are fantastic.

Nancy said...

Congratulations on all of this year's accomplishments! I don't even know you, but I sense you have a great, positive spirit and I'm glad you've been having a great year so far!

Nav said...

Congratulations on having such a fantastic year so far :) I am in HR too and just recently got promoted as well, and got engaged too. I notice you are gonna have mixed marriage - just like me.

Well are you sis from different mothers? I am gonna follow you, hoping you would do the same ;)

Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

xo Nav
http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

Nav said...

How can I follow you? There is no follow button :(

Cathy Benavides said...

Congrats on the new car and the new job..... and the awesome black dress :)

Londyn said...

Nav - Wow, that is a lot in common! I love it!

I'm not sure why I you can't view the option to follow, but I can't see yours either :(

I am going to save you to my blog role on my main page so I can easily find you and maybe it's a weird fluke that the "follow" isn't showing at this moment...?

Also - make sure you're logged in when looking to follow as I think that makes a difference too.

Cyn said...

Congratulations! 2011 is treating you very well!

While long hair looks good as well, I the swingy chin-length look. It really suits your face shape.

I have to ask, what kind of car is that?

Melissa said...

Wow, congratulations on the new position and new car! That's so exciting and it sounds like you are going to be very busy with lots of changes - but good, fun ones! I'm excited for you!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Londyn said...

Thanks all :)

Cyn - it's a 2011 Kia Optima

Lorena said...

Congratulations !
I hope you can "check" more things off your 2011 list :)