Friday, July 8, 2011

Romp Along!

the brands… floral jumper: thrifted.  belt: ny&co.  bracelet: forever XXI.  shoes: gianni bini.  purse: etiene aigner.  sunglasses: claires.

6260

Not everyone is a romper / jumper fan, but I adore them and I’ll tell you why.  I’m addicted to dresses, but have to admit that with the hemlines continuing to shorten every time I go to the store, my bum is getting closer and closer to making it’s debut to the world.  That said, I’m ecstatic about anything that looks and feels like a dress but provides extra comfort in those moments when one may want to bend, sit or do anything other than sit pretty.

3 comments:

Style Journey said...

Love this romper! You look absolutely adorable.

I just have tried them on and can't do it.

Shybiker said...

I love rompers too for their playfulness. They also have that practical benefit you note, although weighing against that is the discomfort of disrobing when using the bathroom. This one is very pretty!

Cher said...

Very cute outfit- great proportions!