Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Cardigan Cover Up

the brands… purple ruffle top: investments.  cardigan: Ann Taylor LOFT.  khakis: banana republic.  shoes: tjmaxx.

DSCF6520

Training training training all day, so a more comfortable attire was needed. 

I’ve actually found it hard to find v-neck cardigans (most are high round necklines), so now that I found this one I’ll likely be wearing it often… even though it’s been hot as all get-out.  The office is just a bit cool, so that is a time when I’ll stick with my layers.  Trust me, as soon as I step outside, that bad boy is coming off!

1 comment:

Erika said...

Your cardigan is lovely! It can go with basically many styles like from casual to work to going out etc, u look great :)

thx for commenting on my post, im following ur lovely blog now! pls do follow mine too if u haven't already~ much appreciated!! :)

xx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com