Monday, July 4, 2011

All American Girl – 4th of July

the brands… dress: old navy.  blazer: rampage.  shoes: quipid.  bracelet: macy’s.

DSCF6462 DSCF6463

DSCF4723

I’m celebrating this July 4th, 2011 not only in my heart, but in my wardrobe as well.  Red, white, and blue – all American girl! 

Since I embraced the traditional celebration of grilling, picnic-ing, and drinking yesterday, today is a free day to do whatever I want with.  How often in life do we get free days?  Even a few moments to relax and rejuvenate can make such a difference in this hectic day to day. I definitely think we need more and I’m making sure to enjoy the ones I get!  

Freedom has its life in the hearts, the actions, the spirit of men and so it must be daily earned and refreshed - else like a flower cut from its life-giving roots, it will wither and die.  ~Dwight D. Eisenhower

7 comments:

Cathy Benavides said...

This is the best 4th of July outfit I've seen all day! Patriotic yet totally sophisticated. Happy 4th!!

Whitney said...

I LOVE this outfit! It looks like something I'd wear anytime--not just on the Fourth. Kudos--it's adorable!

Chic 'n Cheap Living said...

Loving your shoes - they are so fun and chic!
Oh wish I had a day off here but hope you enjoyed yours!

Thanks for stopping by dear and have a lovely week!

xoxo,
Chic 'n Cheap Living

Andrea said...

totally love your shoes!

LyddieGal said...

This look is adorable, perfectly festive and chic!

Chic on the Cheap

SHOEGAL said...

Gorgeous shoes and I love the stripes! Perfect for 4th of July.

Nic said...

love everything about this outfit! the shoes are amazing!!

~nic
www.nics-picks.com