Sunday, June 5, 2011

Shades

DSCF6351

My current shades were getting very used, and I’ve been looking for new ones for a while.  I purchased a pair from TJ Maxx about a week ago, and when I took them out of the bag they were cracked and had 1 lens falling out.  I have no idea how it happened, but either way I was once again on the hunt.

I struggle to find glasses that fit because of the slim oval shape of my face – so many of them are just too big!  So where did I end up finding fun funky shades that fit perfectly?  Where else – Claire’s!  I never shop there, but happened to glance in this weekend and saw sunglasses on sale ($6!!).  It was perfect since the store is tailored towards younger crowds – the shades actually fit and also had some really fun details.

DSCF6352 DSCF6355

DSCF6356 DSCF6358 DSCF6363

3 comments:

Kasmira said...

Cute! Deb has cheap, trendy, and small-face-appropriate shades too.

Megan Mae said...

Fabulous frames! Love the 1st pair on the second row, but they all look great.

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.