Friday, June 17, 2011

Pub Food Dressing

the brands… top / leggings: forever XXI.  belt: thrift.  shoes: steve madden.  necklace: gifted.

DSCF6394

DSCF6397 DSCF6398

A going out look!  Not too fancy and just a bit edgy. 

My mom and I drove the almost hour long drive to Dayton for a small concert at a local pub.  We got there early to eat and get a good table.  As we devoured our roast beef and potatoes, corn beef and sauerkraut – we noticed the stage not being set…  Wouldn’t ya know it but just 20 minutes before start time, the group canceled due to “bad traffic”.  Really?  Ah well, we may not have seen the concert, but at least we were dressed up with… somewhere to go.  Kinda.

2 comments:

Elegance Personified said...

I love this going out look. Cool and edgy. I would have prfered a red or hot pink pump, perhaps for some color.

Hope said...

The Dub Pub? I love that place. My sister lives outside of Dayton and we go there occasionally.