Saturday, June 4, 2011

Lime

DSCF6349

The fabulous fashionista megan mae daily posted a fruity fashion challenge for last week.  Being the forgetful girl that I sometimes am, it completely dropped off my radar… however – I’m still going to participate!  Better late than never, right?

While I may not follow all the exact days, I will try to stay in order.

Today’s fruit is lemon lime!

DSCF6343

DSCF6345

Clearly, I stuck with the lime part… my excuse, I own no yellow!!  In addition, I adore lime!  My fave drink of the moment is vodka tonic with lots and lots of lime.  So refreshing and summery.

More to come…

image

5 comments:

Megan Mae said...

Fabulous lime with hints of grapefruit. I love the hem of that skirt. So cool.

Twills said...

I love that skirt! So cute!

Elegance Personified said...

I really like the outfit, the skirt and cardi are too cute and those sandals are cute and edgy (look comfy?!?) too. But it doesn't look much lemon-y or lime-y to me. LOL I would have perhaps done a yellow cardigan and a pair of yellos sandals or ballet flats. =) However this is a great challenge and can't wait to see all the FRUITY COLORS. I Love Colors so I'd appreciate this. ;-)

fashion1psychology said...

Cant wait to see, what wondeful outfits come from these great colors :)

Rudy53420 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.