Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Color Guessing Game

the brands… dress: max and cleo.  shoes: steve madden luxe.  necklace: newport news.

DSCF6436 DSCF6438

DSCF6441 DSCF6442

DSCF6443

Only days after the proposal and while I haven’t even gotten my ring back from the jeweler (getting sized – I get it back tomorrow!) I’ve already been scouting wedding dresses.  I have a few that I adore, and I’ll give you a hint that one of them is a color in this outfit.  What do you think it is – white, black, or pink?

10 comments:

Nicole Arnold said...

You have my mind racing! I am thinking pink. Maybe a blush color, or something with a pop of pink!????????? Whatever color or style, it'll be fabulous!

I am reliving my first few days of being engaged, I think I was on cloud 9 for several weeks. As I am sure you are and will be! :)

Melissa said...

I'm horrible at guessing games. :) I just can't wait to see it eventually!

I love this outfit, you look stunning as always!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Healthy and Homemade said...

Gorgeous dress and shoes.

Parri Gallery said...

awesome....i thinking pink, maybe purple


http://parrigallery.blogspot.com/

Luli said...

Congrats!!!! Also, I love those shoes!! Tres sexy. The whole outfit goes so well together.

Jackie said...

Maybe pink? I'm horrible at guessing games. Love the dress and shoes though. They look great on you.

fashion1psychology said...

Love the shoes, looking great as always :)

BethieTheBoo said...

I'm guessing pink. But I could be way off base!

Elegance Personified said...

Love this look, you added touches of magenta and red to a chic black & white look. The dress is so classic. These shoes are one of my top 5 favorites in your shoe collection. ;-)

bree Fashionista said...

I like this shoesss!!!!
ROCK andb lovelyyy