Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Antique Fair

54 52 

53 57

This outfit is actually an old pic from a week or two ago when I visited the Greendale, IN antique fair.  This particular antique fair is fabulous and you can find amazing deals or just have fun people watching and snacking on some fantastic kettlecorn. 

This visit my stash was small, but very worthwhile!  I found a gold chain belt ($1) and a huge metal birdcage that I’m going to use for a jewelry hanger ($20).  I’m sure I’ll be back again soon.

3 comments:

Twills said...

This outfit is so HOT!

Teodora said...

I love your little skirt and your shoes. Thank you for your sweet comment.

I am a follower now - follow me as well if you like to!

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Kasmira said...

I was totally jealous of how cool you looked! I was sweating my ass off.