Monday, June 27, 2011

1 outfit – 2 looks

DSCF6506 DSCF6509

I fell in love with this floral top I recently purchased at Macy’s and wore it for 2 different events this past weekend– the Cincinnati Greek Festival and Ikea shopping.  I lightly switched up the looks with heels vs. flats, hair updo vs. down, and a few accessories.

It must be a good luck outfit because I had tremendously delicious food at the Greek festival (particularly the pastries) and found great home décor items at Ikea.  Success!  I’ll have to keep this outfit on hand.

6 comments:

Teodora said...

I love Greek food!

Your outfit is simple and classy!

Teodora
teodoraslookbook.com

Nicole Arnold said...

Love the top! Looks like Rachel Roy!? I LOVE RRR.

Londyn said...

I forgot to add my brands! Yes, it is Rachel Roy! Good eye ;)

Anonymous said...

Love that beautiful ring as a new item in both pictures! How does it feel? Have you thought of when the big day will be? By the way I think it will be white for the dress.

Anonymous said...

I love the floral top! I will see if i can find the same at Macy's.

I would recommend wearing a cute pendant hanging down a thin chain.

I found one on this website the other day:

www.westcoastsilver.com

Fashion Addict said...

Greek food... yummm! I really like the floral top that you have on! :)