Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Wake up Wednesday

the brands… skirt: moda int’l.  vest & ruffle oxford: express.  ring: charming charlie.

DSCF6290 DSCF6285

DSCF6279 DSCF6283

DSCF6287

It’s hump day and I’m feeling the blues (blue pinstripes & navy peep toes that is!).  To push my way over the mundane midweek hump, I incorporated a little red brightness in with my blues mix.  Wake up Wednesday!

I’ve also started a new healthy eating routine as it’s summertime (i.e. shorts and swimsuit season) and not only would I like to look svelte in my summer wear, but would like to feel more energetic and healthy overall.  5 days into the routine, and I made my first slip today (2 cookies and a bowl of pasta – oops!).  Ah well, tomorrow is another day.  If you’re interested in details of my meal plan, check out my other site, BlogFood.

7 comments:

fashion1psychology said...

Lovethis skirt, to cute :)

Francesca R said...

I love that skirt!
xx
http://dontcallmefashionblogger.blogspot.com

Eyeweardaily.com/ said...

Hiya! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice information you’ve got here on this post. I might be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.

Ashley Rae said...

I'm definitely a fan of your blues. Great outfit!
Thanks so much for the comment, Londyn!

.AshleyRae.
araeofstyle.blogspot.com

Rachel said...

So cute! I love the pinstripes, and the red bag was such a nice pop of color. :D

Deb Van said...

The pasta will (unfortunately) make it harder to lose the weight. Find a nice trail and go biking 2-3 miles a day. Then you can eat all the pasta you want.

Elegance Personified said...

This is a lovely, chic, polished and a little preppy-perfect outfit.