Sunday, May 1, 2011

Unique Experience

the brands… dress: Anne Taylor LOFT.  bracelet: jcp.  clutch: evening queen.  shoes: Fergie.

DSCF6199 DSCF6201

I love the ballet, and went to Infamous Love Songs, Cincinnati Ballet with Over the Rhine musicians.  It was really unique and so enjoyable.  It wasn’t a “normal” ballet as the musicians were onstage with the dancers and there was singing vs. just music.  There were some dance sections that I enjoyed more than others, but all and all very moving and inspiring.

DSCF6204 DSCF6205 

DSCF6200 - Copy

I went with my lovely mother for a classy girls’ night out!

DSCF6207

7 comments:

Weesha said...

You look so beautiful and perfect for summer! I love how the outfit looks glam but simple, the dress is beautiful and so it that bright clutch!

My experience with ballet is limited to Black Swan unfortunately but it's always appeared so intense, I'm sure it's awesome in person :)

Daytime Night Owl said...

I love your hair like this!

online butik said...

wow. i love your dress :) simple but sexy :)
You and your mother like twins hehehehheheh :)

Iris said...

I love that kept it classy to go to the ballet! I hate when people show up to events like that in jeans... My favorite part is the yellow bag, what a perfect pop of color!

Elegance Personified said...

Yuu and your mom both look classy & sexy at once. I really like your ruffled blue-print dress but I love all the accessories: the shoes, the clutch, the bracelet. So nice.

Sheila said...

Gorgeous shoes!

And I can see where you get your good looks from!

Myrah said...

Nice dress!