Tuesday, May 17, 2011

ruffle it right

the brands…  blouse: alfani.  skirt: body by victoria.  shoes: dollhouse.  necklace: macys.  bracelet: jcp.

DSCF6280

Many moons have passed, but I remain – diligent and faithful, committed to my… RUFFLES!  Yep, I’m still obsessed.

And what’s better than ruffles on clothing?  Ruffles on shoes!!  Clearly, this calls for a party @ my place.

DSCF6279 - Copy DSCF6279 - Copy (2)

A few of my ruffle-y friends make an appearance….

DSCF6280 DSCF6282

DSCF4723 DSCF4735

DSCF5468

And a few very special guests drop by as well…

Christian Louboutin

christian-louboutin-Dillian-ruffle-shoe

Betsy Johnson

I’m thinking about getting these – what do you think?

thing_33520480_l

Alaia

thing_24127909_l

Thanks for joining & see you next time!

5 comments:

Stacy said...

Fabulous necklace!

Kasmira said...

I heart ruffles, too!

Are you coming to the clothing swap?

Golden Girl Olive said...

Hello -

Like your blog, thanks for stopping by mine! You have a great sense of style. It reminds me of the adorable Miss Pillsbury from Glee! :)

Olive

www.VisforOlive.blogspot.com

rodrick3nie said...

Excellent blog.
Everything is Fabulous!!
Liked all designs.






courier services

Sheila said...

Yum, you need those Betsey Johnsons (said the shoe enabler). :)