Sunday, May 8, 2011

Hidden Jeans Days

It’s Mother’s Day and I’ve just finished baking homemade blueberry muffins and making fruit salad with my boyfriend for our mothers.  Since I’m still in my pajamas, I won’t post what I’m wearing right now, but I will share a few pics that were in my “too casual to post” folder…  Too casual for blogfashion or not – here they are!

DSCF6240 13

Special note to all the mother’s out there – You inspire with your wisdom, cherish with your words, tend with your hands, and share with your soul.  Thank you for all you do.  Happy Mother’s Day.

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love these outfits! I don't think they're too casual to post, you look chic and put together in both outfits. And I have to say that I love your hair short in that first pic! You look great!

Sounds like you guys are taking care of your moms well for today. Hope you have a wonderful day!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

WendyB said...

Ooh, I love seeing different hairdos!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pictures. I love seeing the casual side of your wardrobe.

jejakkukuh said...

see.too

http://jejakukuh.blogspot.com/