Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Chop Chop

the brands… jeans: express.  top: the limited.  shoes: bcbg.

DSCF6233 DSCF6234

41

After all that time spent growing out my hair, I finally got sick of it and decided I needed a change.  Chop chop went the hairdresser’s scissors!  I initially requested a cut that still laid on my shoulders, but somehow ended up with this shorter bob.  Ah well – it’s just hair and it will grow again.  In the meantime, I’m embracing and enjoying it! 

At the beginning of 2011, I claimed this would be a year of transitions.  I’m calling this transition #1.

9 comments:

Charlotte Beecham said...

Love your blog. Please take a look at my blog and if you like what you see then follow, I'd really appreciate the support!

http://www.clothesovercarbs.blogspot.com/

Iris said...

Wow, I had the same thing happen when I cut my hair. I think this looks really cute on you though!

Sarah R said...

Could you be any cuter? Seriously, love the hair cut! You look very chic.

Rhonda said...

I REALLY love your hair! a bob is my favorite cut of all time on most people (including myself). I am currently growing mine out because i'm pregnant for the last time and I've always had unflatteringly short hair while pregnant!

Kandi-STYLE said...

Yep, I agree. It looks great. Nice outfit.

nanajosianne said...

Very chic, and polished!! The colors look so classy on you ! <3

Karla said...

Very cute haircut! I know what you mean about growing your hair out...Mine only seems to grow so much before it just stops. I swear it does!

Kasmira said...

Your haircut looks wonderful! So chic and sleek!

Elegance Personified said...

You look modern and perky in your new cute bob. I look great in a bob too though I find it as quite high-maintance. LOL Love your shoes, too.