Monday, April 4, 2011

Spring with boots!

the brands… dress: chadwicks.  sweater: inc.  belt & necklace: thrift.  boots: chadwicks.

DSCF6004

Look!  I match my curtains!

***

This week I hope to wear spring inspired outfits with boots in answer to a reader question: What’s are some options for wearing boots during the spring?

One option is to wear boots bare legged with a spring time dress.  I chose a lightweight floral number.  Contingent on the temperature, choose your other accessories / layers accordingly.

DSCF6006 DSCF6018

 DSCF6010 

I adore these funky thrift finds – statement necklace and gold accented leather belt.  Boots with gold accent studs make a perfect match.

DSCF6012 DSCF6013

10 comments:

uhooi said...

nice blog.. and good article :) succsess for you :)
visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I can tell already the possibilities are endless..looking forward to what the rest of the week has in store... Leslie

Fashion Imperative said...

Love the sweater! You look fabulous

Nicole C said...

so many different looks with just one dress, nicely done!


www.lovelyinfluence.com

Elegance Personified said...

You look nice. I am going to see what Chadwicks is all about. Nice dress and nice layers. Yes, boots for earl spring are perfect.

Rebecca Clairine said...

red hot !
cool boots ;)

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

are you dressing up or dressing down said...

super hot boots.

Thanks for the comment :)

Helen, x

ANN said...

I love your boots and dress!

liz said...

I love that army green jacket with the girly dress! Perfect!

Jazzy E (hivennn) said...

so cute! x hivennn