Thursday, April 7, 2011

Nude + Color + Short Boots = Spring!

the brands… dress: tiana b.  blazer: ny&co.  necklace: chicos.  boots: guess.  tights: steve madden.

DSCF6050 DSCF6055

Another springtime with boots look!  Spring is all about color and pattern to me, but nude is all the rage this season, so to combine a trend with my color love – I paired a colorful dress with a nude blazer.

I love layering in the Spring because I’m never sure if it will be cool or warm.  Layering allows me to be comfortable and adaptable throughout the day. 

I also love short boots because they allow for a bit more “leg action”.  Perfect for Spring.

Final fashion note of the day – tights are still a great option for chilly or windy Spring days.  Don’t pack them away just yet!

8 comments:

Lorena said...

I think this blazer+dress in these colors is just perfect.
PERFECT ! I am wishing I had a nude blazer.

Karla said...

Love the color of that dress! Overall, a very cute outfit.

Luczynka said...

I have this shoes too. They're amazing!:-)

Elegance Personified said...

You look great and I need to add more nude/beige to my wardrobe (including a blazer). To me Nude/Beige is an all-around color that never goes out of style despite trends, styles and seasons. I especially love your lavender dress, what a fresh springy pop of color. I prefer this look without the dark opaque tights.

~Hurricane B~ said...

I love. LOVE it! Prefer it without the tights. It makes the boots stand out more to me.

Sol said...

Hello did you dye your hair darker? I love it! Looks great

Londyn said...

Sol - yes, I did! Thanks :)

Rudy53420 said...

With or without tights...my vote is without! Very cool side by side shots. :)