Tuesday, April 26, 2011

No Nonsense Day

the brands… striped ruffle oxford: express.  floral sweater: forever xxi.  necklace: newport news.  shoes: h&m.

DSCF6191

DSCF6192 - Copy

DSCF6190

DSCF3595

While I love dressing up, as soon as I’m home – all the “fussy” stuff comes off ASAP.  I felt a little bit like that today and must admit, this outfit deteriorated throughout the day. 

The rundown for my fashion deterioration day:

  • 10am – hair gets pulled back into a pony tail. 
  • 1:30pm – too narrow shoes are killing me and I change into tennis (don’t worry – my feet are hidden beneath my desk!). 
  • 4pm – I get annoyed of the “jingle jangle” my necklace has been making all day and take it off while I walk for a cup of java (yep – now my tennis are showing…). 

Ah well – at least the fashion started out good!  Tomorrow is another day!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

It's the thought that counts, right? Not the end of the day results. :)

I love the pops of red with that cardigan!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

WendyB said...

Loud jewelry would bug me too!

Tamia said...

Love the necklace! Newport News, you say?

I usually wind up taking off jangly bracelets within an hour. They make it too hard/noisy to type!

Tamia
TheStyleSample

fashion1psychology said...

Love the Floral Sweater :)

Iris said...

My hair always ends up in a pony tail... it gets in the way if not!

Elegance Personified said...

I like the burgundy pumps and big beaded necklace. Nice Oxford shirt too. I wore almost an identical one myself, just this Tuesday. LOL

By the way, I have a few new blogs in my page for you to check out (when you have time). Also, check under Tuesday's Feature Blogs because I have dedicated an entire feature to you and your fabulous fashions, Londyn!! =) Thanks.