Sunday, April 3, 2011

Museum Visit

the brands… sweater: express.  jeans: banana republic.  boots: gianni bini.

DSCF6021

My boyfriend and I decided to get away from our rainy Saturday by taking a day trip.  We started out not knowing where we were headed, just driving.  We ended up at some outlets up north, and then headed over to visit the Wright Patterson air force museum.

My dad was in the air force when I was young and going back to the base area and seeing the planes always brings back memories.

DSCF6029 DSCF6030

Since a significant amount of time was spent in the car, half way through the day (I admit) I ditched all the accessories and changes to ballet flats.  Not quite as fashionable, but it worked for me.

IMAG0297[2] 2011-04-02_16.46.05_Fairborn_Ohio_US[1]

Time spent at the museum was inspiring, not only with the amazing history and awesome innovation, but with the fashion as well!  The colors and sleek lines of the airplanes, the riding boots and bomber jackets – they had it all!

2011-04-02_16.44.12_Dayton_Ohio_US[1]

3 comments:

simplychic said...

I WANT THAT BELT!!!!! i'm a sucker for anything with a bow.

Donna said...

Wright Pat is a lot of fun as well as being interesting. You must have been by the outlet mall close to my daughter's neighborhood. We've logged a few hours there!

Jodi said...

CUTE belt babes.. looking hot as always!! xoxo Jodi