Monday, April 25, 2011

I’m back!

the brands… top: mossimo.  pants: willi smith.  blazer: rampage.  ballet flats: bcbg. 

DSCF6192 DSCF6193

I’ve been traveling a bit this month, so unfortunately have not had as much time to blog as normal.  I find it difficult to take outfit photos while traveling since I don’t have room in my luggage to take my tripod, and don’t always have someone around to play photographer.  I have been considering getting a mini tripod to make due because I hate not being able to show you all my fashion-while-traveling looks!  Any other ideas?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd recommend a Gorillapod. You can use it like a mini-tripod, but it's also really flexible, so you can wrap it around things, too. -Ashley

Kasmira said...

Personally, I HATE the gorillapod for travel (hotel room) shots. I much prefer a mini tripod, set on a table. I'm sure I frustrate the cleaning staff with the way I drag the furniture and lights around to set up a shot.

Anonymous said...

Depending on how small your camera is, this is a good option...

http://photojojo.com/store/awesomeness/bottle-cap-tripod/

Londyn said...

Thanks all! I'll be doing some extra research and purchasing this weekend!!

Elegance Personified said...

You look comfy this time. I am in love with those flats. What a gorgeous bright yellow (and a super-cute style) they are. Besides being pretty, they look so comfortable.