Monday, April 18, 2011

Good Monday

the brands… dress: chadwicks (swapped).  blazer: paris boutique.  scarf: h&m.  shoes: nine west. 

DSCF6160

While Mondays can be stressful, I embraced the beginning of this week with my new morning routine of “me time” = getting up @ 5:30am to work out, bathe, drink my coffee, make breakfast, pack a lunch, then finally get dressed and head out the door.

I find that when I dedicate the time as “me time” vs. “stuff that has to get done”, I’m a lot more motivated and my week started off on a high note!  I’m dedicating it Good Monday.

DSCF6164 DSCF6170 

For my Good Monday work wear, I went with the conservative version of this look (red pumps and jeweled cuff – above right), but found the look easy to spice up for evening drinks with a bright scarf, fun shoes, and neutral textured blazer.

DSCF6155 DSCF6159

5 comments:

Karla said...

Love the scarf and I'm having major shoe envy over the red pumps! I looked all weekend for some and came up empty handed. Yours are fab.

The Arnold's said...

Love the dress!

buy clothes online said...

This dressing is suitable for both work and party environment.I would prefer the one with scarf,which looks more shining.

discount fragrances online said...

Great blog! Love your dress! I can't wake up at 5.30 am but your band name is still impressive! thank for sharing to everyone!

Seoul Kitten said...

I, like you, wake up at 5.30 every day... I always feel most fresh in the morning and Il ike having time to myself before going to work... I hate rushing.