Thursday, April 28, 2011

Conservative

the brands… suit: dillards.  tie blouse: forever xxi.  heels: nine west.

6 7

If you are a BlogFashion follower, you may remember that earlier this year I was trying to decide whether to update my wardrobe with a new trendy suit or a more conservative suit.  I ended up going with the trendy skirt suit after going through my closet and finding this conservative suit that I had forgotten all about.  Ah – the treasure hunt treasures that closet spring cleaning produces!  So here it is for your judgment – the conservative suit option.

6 comments:

Lorena said...

Suits are back !
and this was a great choice.
The blue is so "royal".

Kerri said...

I love this suit!
Can you please end a debate that Ive been having with a friend. Should you, or should you not wear undies with tights or hose?

Londyn said...

Kerri - I'll do my best to solve the debate... YES! definitely a yes. Not only for comfort but I've heard for sanitary / health reasons that it is definitely a must with tights.

Embrace "feeling free" with more flowy materials and cuts that don't sit so close to the skin.

:)

Anonymous said...

Love it! :)

Iris said...

I think that is a really nice suit, conservative but with a good shape. I especially love the sheen of the top!

Elegance Personified said...

The suit is nice and fits you great. I am glad you opted for the White House Black Market one when you purchased a new suit. As far as the undies go, it's a definite must for me, always and forever one should wear undies. If for anything else for sanitary reasons and for fear of being exposured (on accident -- you never know. LOL)