Monday, April 11, 2011

The boots are back

the brands… dress: bcbg.  cardigan: express.  belt: forever XXI.  boots: gianni bini.

DSCF6103

DSCF6102 DSCF6108

DSCF6115DSCF6111

DSCF6112

Finally getting back to my “Boots in the Spring” posts!  I’ve been out of town (Chicago pics to come), and am just back and getting in the swing of things.

Today was warmish (60 degrees), but rainy.  What better Spring option than to wear boots that can act as rain boots?!  Add a few cut accessories such as a colorful cardigan, leather belt, and blinged out earring to finish the look.  Spring and rain – I’m ready!

5 comments:

Emma said...

That dress is Gorgeous! Is it silk?

Kel Ward Photography said...

I love that color of pink on you!

Anonymous said...

Those earrings are too cute! Where did you get them??

Londyn said...

I got them from a little shop in chicago but I can't rememmber the name! :(

Elegance Personified said...

You look pretty and springy again. THAT DRESS IS SO GIRLY & DAINTY, LOVE IT. I love those pretty multi-colored rhinestone earrings. I would have added a cute bracelet or bangle, though.