Monday, March 14, 2011

“Luck be a Lady”

the brands… cardigan: sarah spencer.  dress: taylor.  leggings: apt 9.  boots: dolce vita.  ring / bracelet: forever XXI.

DSCF5927 DSCF5929

DSCF5925 - Copy

DSCF5931 DSCF5929 - Copy

I’m a true believer in the saying, “luck happens when hard work / preparation meets opportunity”, but I also figure a little extra stock in good fortune never hurt anyone.  Since St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner and I could really use some luck this week, I’ve decided to embrace green week to it’s fullest.  More green to come!

I hope I find that four leaf clover and pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.  Wish me… luck!

CAKQASRICA5LC5KDCALY1WH2CA31DFHQCA7AIJKECAKQ6OJ3CA510RMNCA2GSZM5CAZE6E8YCAXQO7GWCAKQC8Q7CAQSLGZ1CA2IXV72CAYSWZLBCAQQIUAECAX27RKVCAPHTLAOCA0H7GHDCADM41OP

7 comments:

Brittany D'Lynne said...

That dress is lovely on you, and I love the addition of the green cardigan! Good luck this week :)
http://www.dlynne16.blogspot.com

Elegance Personified said...

Aww your post is so cute and inspiring today. I am not sure if you know but Green is the color of Hope and Renewal. =) Plus you look cute and chic.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Jewellery Bijou said...

Hi,I have been following your blog for a while and I really like it,I have stared blogging as well,I will be delighted if you could visit me :

www.jewellerybijou.com

Kasmira said...

Good luck to you! Will you wear green again on Thu?

Melissa said...

That green is such a great color on you, I love it! Those leggings are really fantastic too and the dress is super cute. You look awesome!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

Anonymous said...

awesome!
elvisinthesixties.tumblr.com

Londyn said...

Kasmira - I plan to wear green all week! You inspired me with your red Valentines week :)