Tuesday, March 15, 2011

green day 2

the brands…  green blazer: top shop.  ruffle top: antilia femme.  vest: ny&co.  jeans: gap.

DSCF5934

I have a ton of blazers, but haven’t been wearing them much of late.  For green week, I had the perfect opportunity to pull this classic cut (but not so classic colored) blazer from its hiding spot.

DSCF5936DSCF5939

I’m still looking for my pot of gold on day 2 of lucky St. Patrick’s week.  What better way to have good things come?  Be thankful for what has already been given! 

For me, I’m most thankful for my small but supportive family, my amazing boyfriend, and my crazy fun and loving friends.  Other little things that make me smile throughout the day… sunshine, hearing birds and knowing spring is near, jammin to reggae in my car and having people look at me like I’m just a bit off my rocker, reading a new book, and eating homemade fruit pie.

images

5 comments:

Lorena said...

This color combo is lovely.... very earthy shades-

Jewellery Bijou said...

the vest is adorable!

brittneynikkole said...

I've recently developed an obessions with vests. Such a great way to define the waist area. I really like this one. And it looks great paired with the green.

paisajista said...

me gusto mucho esta combinacion fashion!! gracias..

Elegance Personified said...

I love your green blazer. It's so unique and quite modern. I am now just seing your all-green ensembles. =)