Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Flip Flop

the brands… jacket: INC.  dress: Dillards.  bracelet: Forever XXI.  tights: Simply Vera.  shoes: Nina.

17 15 

I swapped the focus from bottom to top today by going with simple tights and a bold jacket. 

Bold Top: I love clothing that feels like a piece of art, and this jacket always feels that way to me! 

Simple Bottom: While I don’t typically play by fashion rules such as “wear black for slimming”, I actually do think the all dark monotone works well as a contrast to the busier pattern.

3 comments:

SHOEGAL said...

Fabulous jacket, and I love the pop of yellow on the bracelet!

Jodi said...

LOVE the pop of yellow with this outfit.. and I must admit I am a black and white- aholic.. trying to wean myself off the black more and more but its just so darn chic!!! looking good babes!! mwah xoxJ

Elegance Personified said...

Love that blazer, it's a must-have. So fab!!!