Monday, March 21, 2011

Color Mixing

the brands… top: INC.  skirt: Anne Taylor Loft.  leggings: apt 9.  wedges: Nine West.  necklace: Macy’s.

DSCF5927

I noticed that I haven’t been embracing color and color mixing as much as I used to, so this week is dedicated to just that.  Moving from green week to rainbow color mix week!

DSCF5923 DSCF5921

DSCF5918

DSCF5920

This colorful ensemble was my weekend errand running look.  While I was out and about, I stumbled onto the cutest boutique in Montgomery, OH.  I bought a couple items and asked if they would be interested in doing any blog giveaways or promotions.  Hopefully, more to come!

11 comments:

clotheshunger said...

cute outfit! love the shoes especially.

meghan
http://clotheshunger.blogspot.com

Taylor said...

Yay color mixing! LOVING those wedges; gorgeous.

Haha, we have the same blog theme. This one was just the prettiest!

Melissa said...

Oh I love the color combo in this outfit! Plus the leggings and sandals - SO cute!!!

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

~Hurricane B~ said...

well you may not have been doing it lately. But you certainly got back into with a BANG. This outfit is popping.

Rebecca said...

That is a great color combination!

Elegance Personified said...

You look colorful and super-cute (especially for running errands during the weekend.) I love those colors together, purples and pinks always look stupendous paired up. I especially love the strappy black wedges, not only are they so pretty and sexy, but they look comfy too. Are they comfortable?

Londyn said...

Unfortunately they are not comfortable! :(

They could definitely use a bit more cushion for comfort.

Luczynka said...

Shoes ♥

Rudy53420 said...

Shame those wedges are not comfortable, but they look damn good on you!! ;)

Londyn said...

I know, I still live them anyway :-) I've walked in much worse!!

Londyn said...

Meant "love" :-)