Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Color & Classic

the brands… pink cardigan: express.  tie blouse: forever XXI.  necklace: ann taylor.  plaid skirt: dillards.  shoes: nine west.  trench: ann taylor loft.  bag: betsyville.

DSCF5966 DSCF5974

Pink, blue, plaid, and khaki for today’s color mix.  While I adore multi-color splashes, I also will always be drawn to the classics and felt this khaki trench and neutral shoes kept the look from having too much going on.

DSCF5970 DSCF5973

While a tie blouse can be a great accessory on its own – there’s no reason not to add an extra accessory for good measure!  Today I added a multi-chain beaded necklace.

DSCF5972 DSCF5964

7 comments:

Kasmira said...

Love the inky blue with the hot pink.

Ears to the Feet said...

Great minds think alike! I had that bag in my hands at Ross, put it back because I saw something else. BUT I loved is and it looks good one ya' :)

http://www.earstothefeet.com/

TimbarikaDoll said...

cute cardigan..love the bright colour!! xx

Elegance Personified said...

You've done lots of bright blue like royal and cobalt and hot pink/magenta lately and all these 3 outfits look great. =) This one is my fave, especially because of the girly top and the cute cardigan.

goodbadnfab said...

Your post is simply amazing! Loves it! I'm now subscribing to your blog on my google reader!

Please check out my blog when you get a chance.

http://www.goodbadnfab.blogspot.com
a fashion lawyer by day, fashion police by night...I play at red carpet events, shop all over town, and live life in the fab lane in LA!

Anonymous said...

I love that skirt! So professional and classy! Is it a recent item?

Jody said...

Great outfit - but seriously love those shoes! They are HOT!