Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Clothing Calling

the brands… jacket: tulle.  print top: michael kors.  jeans: gap.  shoes: mossimo.

DSCF6005

I adore this pretty little crop jacket that I recently found on clearance at Paris Boutique in Montgomery, OH.  It’s fabric and subtle pattern was calling me and I also love the ruffles and button detailing.  While it was an easy pairing with jeans and a complimentary colored blouse, I think it would also be stellar with a fitted colored (red?) pencil skirt. 

DSCF6004 - Copy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good jacket. The color and good shape. I think this jacket suitable for the slim as in the photo. It would be nice if there is a model of a jacket for people who are obese. By the way, I've got a pretty good fashion links: http://beautyjunkiecorner.blogspot.com

Angela said...

Love the jacket! Thanks for stopping by my blog.