Monday, March 7, 2011

The boots are back

the brands… dress: chadwicks.  boots: rampage.  necklace: macy’s.  tights: simply vera.

DSCF5894

DSCF5895 DSCF5896

I wore my beloved tights again today, but they were covered up by my dress and boots.  I didn’t mind at all as it was a perfectly rainy day just calling out for boots to protect me from splashy puddles.

Somehow it feels right that it’s been dreary of late.  It reminds me that times can be tough and clouds may be looming, but in the end – that just means that sun is on it’s way.  I don’t know about you, but I’m looking for my rainbow…!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I have been viewing your site for some time now and finally decided its time to ask a question. Would like your opinion on incorporating boots like yours into spring and possibly summer fashions. Thanks...Leslie

gina said...

Great dress!

Healthy and Homemade said...

Drooling over the boots AND dress!

Londyn said...

Leslie - thanks for the question and I'll try to put together a post to answer this week! My initial thoughts are incorporating with lighter spring / summer dresses or wearing with tights and shorts. I'll think on it more this week and have the post soon :)

Elegance Personified said...

Nice winter into spring look. I love your super-positive attitude these last couple of weeks, looking forward to spring and all. It shows in your clothing & writing.